With Google always changing its search enhancements, I’ve been asked for more details on what Rich Results JSON-LD for SEO supports.
The Rich Results we commonly see customers receive include:
- Article Rich Snippets
- Product Rich Snippets (price, price range, availability, and brand)
- Product reviews (when you use a supported reviews app)
- Product images (reviews, price, availability, brand, and carousel images when applicable)
- Video Rich Snippets
- FAQ Rich Results
- How To Rich Results
- Recipe Rich Results
- Corporate contact (as part of the general Knowledge Graph card)
- Carousel for blog posts, cooking recipes, and videos
- Logo (as part of the general Knowledge Graph card)
- Sitelinks Searchbox
- Social profiles(as part of the general Knowledge Graph card)
- Local Business (as part of the general Knowledge Graph card)
You can also qualify for Pinterest Rich Pins.
If you haven’t got your structured data in order and you’d like to get these search enhancements, JSON-LD for SEO is the easiest and safest option in the Shopify app store to get started.
Already trusted by thousands of stores, it’s among the top SEO apps overall. Still not sure? Check out the JSON-LD for SEO Demo Store to see the app in action.