Curious how your website stacks up against the 6 Most Common Mistakes on Websites? There are easy things you can do today to bring your site to the next level.
Get a video review of your website using the 6 Most Common Mistakes on Websites.
I’ll talk about what I’m thinking as I go through your site to uncover areas that could be impacting your customer experiences and conversion rates.
Effective Websites = More Sales
No holding back! I’ll be honest and blunt so you’ll know exactly what areas need the most work to get what you care most about. Conversions!
What can a Website Review do for you?
Since I go through your website on the video, you’ll be able to hear my exact thoughts. You’ll know if I’m:
- Confused about what you’re selling
- Unsure if I can trust you
- Excited to purchase or sign up
- Frustrated that I can’t find what I’m looking for
- Understanding what you’re trying to tell me
Still not sure if it’s right for you?
Watch the video below to see an example of a Website Review for Pink Pig, an e-commerce store on Shopify.
Watch the video below to see an example of a landing page review.
Find out what can be done to make your website more effective.
Sounds great, right? Here’s how we’ll do it.
A Website Review will cost you $200 flat. No hidden fees, no variable rates. Just results for you.
Here’s how it all works:
- Complete the form below.
- You’ll receive an invoice via email.
- Once your invoice is paid, you’ll receive the full Website Review within 7 days.
- I’ll follow up for a chance to review the findings and answer any questions you have.
It’s that simple.
Ready to see how your website measures up?
It’s just me, myself, and I so I can only commit to a few projects at a time. Limiting the number of projects allows me to offer the highest level of service while maintaining the closeness to my customers that ensures the best results.
You’ll get the most out of working with me if:
- You appreciate open and honest communication.
- You respect the opinions of others and realize that we may disagree, and that’s ok.
- You are willing to listen and make educated decisions on what’s best for your audience and business goals.
I’m not for everybody so it’s ok to say no.
If you do see a fit, review your website today.
Need help with this form? Contact me at email@example.com