Website Review for Shopify Stores
Not sure if your store needs a superhero?
If you’re looking at your Shopify store and wondering “How can I reduce the number of customer service calls? What could I be doing to sell more? Why are customers not buying?”, know that you’re in luck!
There are easy-to-implement, impactful-to-revenue things you can do today to bring your store (and your sales) to the next level.
You just need someone to help guide you to success.
Get a 45-minute video review of your website (starting with mobile then moving to desktop) with actionable advice using the 6 Most Common Mistakes on Websites.
- I’ll go through your store and record my experience as a customer.
- I’ll talk about what I’m seeing, thinking, and feeling as I go through your store.
- I’ll uncover areas (both issues and potential opportunities) that could be impacting your conversion rates and customer experience.
- You’ll get my findings in an easy-to-watch video for you to review.
An hour of Ilana dissecting the site is pure gold.
John ChenOwner, PoshShoppe, Shopify Store
Want more sales? I’ll tell you what levers to move to optimize your store for your customers.
No holding back! I’ll be honest and blunt so you’ll know exactly what areas need the most work to get what you care most about. Conversions from happy customers who
I was too close to my Shopify store and thought that a beautiful site was enough to make sales. Working with Ilana showed me where I could make minor changes to increase conversions while keeping the integrity of the design.
SandraShopify store owner
With a Website Review, you can be your own hero and save your own website
Since I go through your website on the video, you’ll be able to hear my exact thoughts. You’ll know if I’m:
- Confused about what you’re selling
- Unsure if I can trust you
- Excited to purchase or sign up
- Frustrated that I can’t find what I’m looking for
- Understanding what you’re trying to tell me
Still not sure?
For Shopify newbies, this is a must if you want your site to be attractive and easy for shoppers.
River WolfeButtons for the People Shopify Store
Watch the video below to see an example of a Website Review for Animals Matter, an e-commerce store on Shopify. You can also check out the case study on Animals Matter to see how they got 274% year over year growth in conversions.
I truly appreciated her honesty and professional approach. It was also great to have the video for future references instead of jumping on a phone call. Without a doubt, I’d recommend this service to others.
Debb SchrodtPink Pig Shopify Store
Find out what can be done to make your website more effective.
Sounds great, right? Here’s how you’ll become a real-life superhero
A Website Review will cost you $200 flat. No hidden fees, no variable rates. Just results for you.
Here’s how it all works:
- Complete the form below.
- You’ll receive an invoice via email with a few questions to make sure you get the most out of the Website Review.
- Once your invoice is paid, you’ll receive the full Website Review within 7 days.
- I’ll follow up for a chance to review the findings and answer any questions you have.
It’s that simple.
Ready to see how your website measures up?
It’s just me, myself, and I so I can only commit to a few projects at a time. Limiting the number of projects allows me to offer the highest level of service while maintaining the closeness to my customers that ensures the best results.
You’ll get the most out of working with me if:
- You appreciate open and honest communication.
- You respect the opinions of others and realize that we may disagree, and that’s ok.
- You are willing to listen and make educated decisions on what’s best for your audience and business goals.
I’m not for everybody so it’s ok to say no.
Need help with this form? Contact me at email@example.com