Let me fix your Shopify or Squarespace site & grow your business.
Is this you? – You have a website. People visit, sometimes. It’s been a few years since you’ve made changes, it’s up and it works – mostly. You have noticed that sales are not great and traffic is either dwindling or never amounted to much.
Perhaps you’re thinking about making changes to your store, but it’s not your expertise. Even if you wanted to make a change, you’re not sure what to change to move the needle. Since business isn’t booming, you can’t afford a pricey redesign that will take months.
Don’t redesign your Shopify or Squarespace site, rescue it.
No one wants to start from scratch with a new website. Use what you’ve already got and make improvements to bring your store back to life.
After I diagnose the friction customers may be experiencing on your site, fix the issues and boost conversions while we’re at it, you’ll realize that you can save yourself tons of money and time from a redesign.
With small fixes to your existing Shopify or Squarespace theme, you could walk away with a site that feels brand new. Although no one fix is a major change, combined, they make a big impact to your users behavior for a fraction of the cost.
There are dozens of small things that a Website Rescue can do for your site’s usability, SEO and design. A handful of them are:
- Adding unique value propositions demonstrating why they should buy from you
- Improving readability so everyone can read and understand your message
- Adding or rewriting strong calls to action to increase conversions
- Reviewing content to boost SEO traffic
- Eliminating distractions, keeping the focus on your products/services
- Improving mobile experiences where 30% of online purchases are made
- Adding accessibility elements where 20% or more of your visitors could have some kind of disability
Sounds great, right? Here’s how we’ll do it.
A Website Rescue will cost you $3,000 flat. No hidden fees, no variable rates. Just results for you.
Here’s how it all works, I call it DAART:
- Discovery – A 1-2 hour session to discuss your goals.
- Analysis – I get to work reviewing your website and identifying friction.
- Apply – Fixes, tweaks and quick wins.
- Report – A report of what fixes were made.
- Test – Over the next 12 months, periodic follow-up with you and your sites progress.
It’s that simple.
Ready to save your Shopify or Squarespace site with a Website Rescue?
It’s just me, myself, and I so I can only commit to a few projects at a time. Limiting the number of projects allows me to offer the highest level of service while maintaining the closeness to my customers that ensures the best results.
You’ll get the most out of working with me if:
- You appreciate open and honest communication.
- You allow your audience expectations and business goals to drive design.
- You let me do what I do best without nitpicking.
I’m not for everybody so it’s ok to say no.
If you do see a fit, rescue your website today.
Need help with this form? Contact me at email@example.com
Not quite ready? Sign up today to learn more about optimizing your site and removing the friction for your visitors. 100% Privacy. No Spam.