Get more organic search traffic for your Shopify store
JSON-LD for SEO is a premium app that has been designed and optimized to get you results in Google, fast.
One of my more popular articles is about using a special search to find all of the Rich Results in your store.
That got me thinking about all of the other types of searches you can do to see what Google has about your store.
In all of these, you’ll want to replace
example.com with your store’s domain.
1. Find all pages Google has about your store:
2. Find all images Google has found:
site:example.com and then click the Images tabs
3. Find all product pages:
4. Find all collection pages. Note you have to remove the product pages because some themes will nest products under a collection (which can mess up your seo if done improperly).
site:example.com inurl:collections -inurl:products -intitle:tagged
5. Find all blog posts:
For all of the above searches, you can add in a regular search term too.
6. For example, if you want to find all products that mention red shirts you’d use:
site:example.com inurl:products "red shirts"
7. Or if you want blog posts that mention discounts:
site:example.com inurl:blogs discounts
8. You can also use the
site operator to search for a specific URL, for example, if you want to see how one product page shows up in the search results (e.g. to review the title, description, and Rich Results):
There are a number of other searches you can perform by mixing and matching these.
intitle are powerful filters to help explore what Google knows about a domain.
They also work for competitors’ domains too…
And if you want some Rich Results to enhance what you’re finding, head on down and get yourself JSON-LD for SEO. It’s been trusted by thousands of Shopify stores since 2015 to win Rich Results for their stores.