Many makers and e-commerce merchants are heads down getting product out the door. Don’t spend another minute thinking about that email template you’ve been meaning to update, how you can get text over your hero image or how you can event set up a Shopify store when you don’t have the time.
Curated Shopify Store Setup
Starting from scratch and need help? I got you! Let’s get you set up from start to finish in this premium Shopify store setup.
- Creating your account.
- Picking a theme for your store.
- Setting up your checkout process.
- Creating any necessary homepage sliders or featured images (up to 5).
- Setting up your navigation.
- Optimize for conversion rates and SEO.
- Integrate any apps you’ve selected.
- Create your collections, add your first 5 products and provide a video of how to add products.
- Video walkthrough of your selected theme settings and the admin panel so you can run your own store.
- Migrate products, orders, pages and blog content to Shopify from another platform at an additional cost.
Shopify Theme Configuration
Know what theme you want but don’t have the time or desire to set it up with the optimal conversion rate and customer experience in mind? Most store owners agree.
- You pick a theme or I’ll help you find one.
- Setup your new theme for the best optimization of conversion rates and customer experiences.
- Use your logo, images, and brand colors to customize the homepage and main product page to make these pages stand out.
- Recommendations for essential apps and integrate them into your store.
- Two rounds of revisions on your theme, then give you a screenshare walkthrough so you can hit the ground running.
As a busy store owner, sometimes you need a few changes to your store, but simply don’t have the time. For when you need the occasional help, check out some of the most popular Ala Cart options.
- Removing the invalid structured data from your Shopify theme
- Branding, logo, or color changes
- Adding or removing products
- Add size charts
- Sales channel setup
- Hover effect on images
- Quick checkout buttons
- Hiding sold out products
- Need something else? Let’s talk
Get help with your Shopify Store