There are so many interview questions to ask. Below are a 10 common interview questions you can ask depending on the job. These are just the basics as there are hundreds of questions and different ways to ask them.
- What interests you about the position?
- What are the top duties about your current or past position that you enjoyed most?
- What are the top duties about your current or past position that you disliked the most?
- What skill set do you think you would bring to this position?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
- Tell me a bit about your background? How do you think it relates to our current opening?
- What type of work environment do you thrive in? Very structured or more relaxed?
- Why should we hire you?
- Tell me anything else you would like us to know about you.
- What questions would you like to ask me?
What are some you have asked and how did they work for you?